Interested in hosting a parents and preschool conversation?
Drop us a line to get your event scheduled.
Parents and Preschool
Join us in our community conversations tour with preschools and parents. During this interactive meet-up parents will get to talk about preschool, their needs, and get some tips and tricks for finding, locating, and vetting preschool programs for your child/children. These are free events that are facilitated by our Networking and Outreach Coordinator, Mrs. Sara Mills Henderson.
The Early Learning Alliance Network is committed to facilitating community conversations and engaging parents of young children in conversations around early learning. From finding programs, what to look for, and key considerations for preschool today. We do not promote specific programs and serve as a facilitator of discussions only.
Interested in learning more about what you should see in your child's classroom? Take a peak at this new resource that was developed by a leader in a local district.
In the document you will find more details on:
- How the environment reflects the learners in the room
- How the teacher assists with building strong relationships in the room
- How a growth mindset is nurtured
- How experiential and hands-on learning is valued
- What conditions of learning are fostered in the classroom to ensure engagement
Take a peak... it is a great resource that will help shape your expectations of what school could be!