Access our COVID-19 Considerations and Questions for Reopening here
Access our Early Learning Materials for Covid19 here.
Documents from State Updates
Immediate Updates from our Team
Access our private Facebook group here.
Sign up for text alerts here.
Data to Support Response
If you are a county/city/state coalition supporting early learning professionals and/or families of young children please let us know if you would like to use our Family Check In survey with your private data dashboard.
Wondering about Summer?
We’ve been carefully monitoring guidance for summer camps. Utilizing the American Camp Association as the trusted source, the following is provided to you as guidance for summer planning.
- The CDC advises camps to give themselves as much time as possible before making final decisions about the summer. That’s because you’ll need to use the upcoming CDC point of view in your decision-making process. Rest assured ACA keep you closely informed about when the CDC will release their guidance.
- If you have time to wait to review the CDC guidance, expect that you’ll need to align with developments such as rapid virus testing, antibody testing, and changes in community spread.
- Consider virtual options now, so that you can consider all scenarios. ACA’s guidance can be found online here.
- Be sure to monitor the CDC guidance here.
Mental Health Supports
See our curated list of strategies and supports for families, parents, and chlidren here.
Having conversations with young children about COVID-19?
- Check out the Social Story to share with your kiddos here.
- PBS Kids Resources for talking with children here.
- Resources from the National Association of School Psychologists here.