Our kindergarten conversations have quickly become a community favorite. Join us as we talk, laugh, and hear directly from local educators and leaders about what kindergarten is today. This is open to families in our community and provided at no cost. You will walk away knowing what a typical kindergarten day is like for kids, how lunch and snacks are handled, what typical communication looks like between families and schools, best practice for technology inclusion in the classroom, what it means to be "ready for kindergarten," and much more.
Sign up below for one of our currently scheduled events.
- March 5th, 6-7:30pm Cohosted by The Promise Preschool (12648 E 116th St, Fishers, IN 46037)
- March 12th, 6-7:30pm hosted by Nature's Pointe Cooperative Preschool (1399 Greenfield Ave, Noblesville, IN 46060)
- March 19th, 6-7:30pm hosted by Noah's Ark Preschool and the Fishers YMCA Preschool (10500 E 126th St, Fishers, IN 46038) *Note that child care will be provided
- March 26th, 6-7:30pm hosted by New Hope and Little Explorers Preschools (12550 Brooks School Rd, Fishers, IN 46037)
Kindergarten Tips from Educators
- Wondering what you should see in your child's elementary classroom? Here are some suggestions from a local educational leader. [Download the PDF]
- Want the poster with our walkaway from our latest Kindergarten Transition Conversation? Here it is in PDF
Examples from Hamilton County, Indiana
- Looking for the HSE Kindergarten Transition Packet? UPDATED VERSION COMING SOON
- Looking for the Carmel Clay Kindergarten Transition Packet? UPDATED VERSION COMING SOON
Do you have a child entering kindergarten? Sign up to receive our kindergarten transition packet from one of the Hamilton County school districts. Designed by moms, kindergarten teachers, school administrative assistants, and others this information will help you navigate registration, paperwork, what to expect, and more.