Engaging your PreK Children at Home
Thanks to our friends at Possip for welcoming our founder to do a Power Session on engaging young children at home. Take a listen to hear tips and tricks (and see a surprise appearance from one of Jody's kids as she too tries to work from home - we are all about real life!).
Learning Resources at Home
We are continually curating options for learning at home, see examples of weekly resources and other information below.
- Our 30 days of gratitude challenge (here)
- See some tips from our founder on eLearning in elementary school (here)
- "I wonder" documentation grid (here)
- Start a Nature Journal (like the one from Wild Kratts here)
- Jump into Loose Parts Play (here)
- The big list of author virtual read alouds (here)
- Our Personalized Learning Template (here)
- PBS Kids preschool learning at home resources (here)
- Can you use our checklist for littles learning at home to help capture your child's learning? (here)
- Wondering about the skills your child can develop at home? Check out our 6 Skills document (here)
Resources from our Early Intervention Team
- Guidance for families on the impact of COVID-19 on schools (here)
- Guidance for families of children with disabilities (here)
- Special education delivery options for families of children with disabilities (here)
Remember that when your child is being assessed or undergoing initial assessment a school or district cannot simply tell a parent that their assessment has been postponed, it takes a team and ALL voices need to be heard!