The Early Learning Alliance Network is sincerely committed to protecting the privacy of our users, as well as all others who come to our Web site in search of information. In order to better serve our constituency, we may collect certain types of data from those who visit the Web site:
- IP Addresses and Server Information. At times we may use tools like Google Analytics to monitor the traffic to our site. These tools provide us the ability to monitor when we need to expand our server spaces. We do not collect visitor data on our site or serve targeted display ads to you on other sites.
- Personal Information. We request contact and other personal information in order to fulfill registrations or transactions (like requests for information or contact), such as name and email. We use your contact information to contact you for input on events or announce additional opportunities. We do not share your information with third party vendors. If you’d rather not receive emails, you can ask to be removed from any or all lists not directly related to our organization by contacting our networking and outreach coordinator via email. Sara@earlylearningalliancenetwork.org
This website privacy notice information explains how, why and when we collect data from you on the earlylearningalliancenetwork.org website. Please note that this privacy notice only applies to data that we collect when you visit the Early Learning Alliance Network website at earlylearningalliancenetwork.org
- We collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below:
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website.
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device type.
- Contact Information: We collect your first name, last name, email when it is provided only by you.
- Event data: The Early Learning Alliance Network collects registration information for events to ensure communication and follow up.
- We use this data to:
- Provide additional information.
- Improve our website and services.
- Contact you by email about your engagement with the Early Learning Alliance Network.
- The Early Learning Alliance Network does not participate in any data-sharing activities.
- Personal Information. We periodically request contact information in order to fulfill registrations for events or complete requests for information.
- We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, particularly where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
- For questions or if you need assistance, we’re here to help. Contact the Early Learning Alliance Network team.