The Early Learning Alliance Network connects, educates, advocates, and innovates in support of families, educators, and other caregivers of young children. We do so through using a proven model to connect, engage, empower, and ignite communities and their systems that support young children. Through this model we have engaged communities to accomplish great things that ultimately support young children.
Training for over 1,200 K-12 educators
Over 400 active early childhood care locations
Community education for over 750 stakeholders
150+ hours with policy makers
County-wide early learning initiative
2,200+ access K12 transitions support
International consulting & speaking
10+ reports & data projects
What we have achieved in participating communities
- Created an active community of early learning providers with near daily high-level interactions.
- Create a non-profit coalition to connect those who serve children and families.
- Launched the first safety alert system for early learning and care providers with local law enforcement.
- Facilitated conversations with law makers and families impacted by legislation.
- Deployed STEM materials and helped to create STEM Labs for early learning.
- Facilitated discussions and outreach efforts to reopen/stay open through COVID-19.
- Deployed SEL, equity, and mental health materials and training for preK-4th grade educators.
- Facilitated events that support women leaders in early learning.
- Developed tools for parents to select and connect with early learning providers.
- Collected data for county wide initiatives, parks planning, family needs analysis, job security for early learning professionals, , and more.
- Delivered reports for policy makers.
- Coached parents/families through early intervention support and services.
- Supported a city-wide equity plan to address racial injustice.
- Developed video trainings to help families understand the role of school boards and how to support public education.